Our mission at Beaty Landscaping is to design, build and maintain innovative,
beautiful and enduring landscapes that respond to the individual requirements
of our clients. We achieve this while maintaining an atmosphere that is friendly,
professional and efficient.
We will walk the property with you, taking notes and listen. We ask questions to
help bring the garden picture into better focus, and we discuss your anticipated
budget for the work discussed.
Here's an overview of the services we provide our clients...
- Flowerbed Design and Re-design:
- Ornamental Grasses
- Spring Clean-ups:
- Weeding, Edging and Mulching
- Grooming and deadheading of small trees, shrubs and
perennials to prolong bloom cycles.
- Custom-designed displays of seasonal plants to maximize
color and interest in your garden.
- Seasonal displays of pansies and chrysanthemums
- Planting of bulbs for coming Spring display (tulips, daffodils, crocus, etc.)
- Fall Clean-ups:
- Weeding and Edging
- Cutting back, pruning and division of
plants approaching dormancy
- Leaf removal
- Mulch touch-ups for winter protection
- Cutting back and removal of plant debris
- Snow and Ice removal on property
- Paver Outdoor Living Areas:
- Walls and Retaining Walls
- Swimming Pool Areas
- Outdoor lighting designs that will highlight
architecture, add drama and increase safety